Oroxil mouthwash contains complexed Resveratrol extracted by Polygonum Cuspidatum and essential oil of Wild Thyme in Carvacrol. The essential oil has purifying and refreshing properties and is traditionally used as a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory adjuvant. Oroxil may be useful as adjuvant in post - operative periodontal treatment and as a follow-up or in cases of bacterial or mycotic inflammation. Helps to keep mouth and gums clean and healthy. Provides lasting fresh breath. Oroxil is indicated for regular whole-mouth clean for both adults and children. Oroxil is alcohol and sugar free.
· 5 ml to 10 ml, depending on the conditions of the mouth and gums, pure or diluted, two or three times a day as needed after shaking the bottle well.
· Rinse your mouth for a few seconds then expel without ingesting.
· Alternatively it can be used for gargling, useful for the well-being of the throat.
· 200 ml bottle
· Shelf Life: 6 months after opening
· Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
· The expiry date refers to the product correctly stored, in an unopened package.
Keep out of reach of children.